Graduation researches on different themes have been done so far.
2014 school year
- NO2 gas sensing property of tungsten oxide sputtered film.
- Measurement of non-linear dielectric constant.
- Gas sensing property of SnO2 nano particles by sol-gel method.
- Transverse electric field effect in triglycine sulfate.
- Preparation of nano size porous alumina medium.
- H2 gas sensing property of Pd doped SnO2 nano particles.
- NO2 gas sensing property of WO3 nanoparticles.
2013 school year
- NO2 gas sensing property of tungsten oxide sputtered film gas sensor.
- NO2 gas sensor using tungsten oxide nanoparticles.
- Influence of transverse electric field on X-ray diffraction intensity of triglycine sulfate.
- Thickness distribution of sputtered metal film.
- Preparation of nanoporous alumina and initiatives for filling of Rochelle salt.
- Response of sputtered tin oxide film to oxidizing and reducing gas atmosphere.
- Particle deposition amount and NO2 gas sensitivity of the gas sensor using tungsten oxide nanoparticles.
2012 school year
- Variation of film thickness distribution with increasing cumulative sputtering time.
- Measurement of pyroelectric constant of triglycine sulfate.
- NO2 concentration dependence of tungsten oxide nanoparticle gas sensor sensitivity.
- Preparation and H2 sensitivity characteristics of tin oxide nanoparticles by chemical vapor deposition method.
- Measurement of piezoelectric constant of Rochelle salt.
- X-ray crystal structure analysis of Rochelle salt.
- Study of heat treatment of triglycine sulfate.
- NO2 sensitivity properties of tungsten oxide sputtered film gas sensor.
- Preparation and NO2 sensitivity characteristics of tin oxide nanoparticles by sol-gel method.